These delicious Pizza Pockets snacks are the perfect weekend snack! Cannabis-infused olive oil and MagicalButter give these pizza bites a double hit of THC.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: about 15 minutes
Serving size: 4 rolls
Yield: 48 rolls
2 tablespoons MagicalButter, melted
2 cups Powerhouse Pizza Sauce
½ pound Italian sausage, cooked and cooled
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup ground beef, cooked and cooled
½ cup diced pepperoni
½ cup Pecorino Romano cheese, plus 2 tablespoons for topping
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 package wonton wraps (48 count)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients except the MagicalButter and the wonton wraps.
3. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange three wonton wraps along the bottom edge of the sheet, and spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into the middle of each wrap.
4. Dip a fingertip in water, and run it along the edges of each wrap to moisten them. Then, fold the wraps in half, and press the edges to form a seal.
5. Brush the tops with melted MagicalButter, and sprinkle them with Pecorino Romano cheese.
6. Bake on the center rack for 12-15 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
7. Let your Toasty Pizza Bites cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Chef’s Note: Caution – the filling will be hot as magma. Patience is a virtue!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! http://youtube.com/herbvideo
For more , visit Herb.co: http://herb.co
Follow HERB on