Want to know how to make a potent liquid extract of your favorite botanicanical? Then you need to learn how to make a Magical Tincture. Tinctures are powerful extracts that can be used in many forms. The most simple and known form id a drop under the tongue. Tinctures can also be used to create a powerful oil for use in cooking and more. The process in the past of making these were often very dangerous as most methods called for use of very strong grain alcohol or strong vegetable glycerin. Both products are highly flammable and can cause a flash fire in mere seconds. However not there is a way to create Tincture from your favorite botanical easily and safe. The Magical Butter Machine.
So now anyone with some high grade botanicals Tinctures with little effort. Let’s review this great recipe and instructional video by the good people over at MagicalButter.com.
If you need a Magical Butter Machine or want to learn more check out our You will need a Magical Butter Machine page.
- ¼-1 ounce/7-28 g botanicals* per cup/240 ml, decarboxylated
- 2-5 cups / 475-1180 ml Everclear grain alcohol, 151 or 190 proof (or vegetable glycerin)
A breakdown of the items with information / examples are below.
Listed below is also a list of non consumable items needed.
Ingredients / Consumables
¼-1 ounce/7-24 g botanicals* per cup/240 ml
Important: Your botanicals should be decarboxylated.
* For best results do not pre-grind your Botanicals.
Kitchen Supplies / Reusables
Magical Butter Machine
We at MagicGummies.com believe the best tool to use when infusing your favorite botanicals with base ingredients is the Magical Butter Machine. To find out more about this great product please visit MagicalButter.com.
Do not accept any imitation products or refurbished machines. Only order direct from MagicalButter.com.
Below is a list of storage items.
Large Measuring Cup w/ Pour Spout
These instructions are by the good people over at MagicalButter.com.
- Place the ingredients into your Magical Butter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F/55°C (if your model’s lowest option is 160°F/71°C, use that setting). Then press the 4 Hours/Tincture or 8 Hours button (8-hour tincture will have a stronger flavor and deeper intensity).
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove™, and pour the pitcher contents slowly through your PurifyFilter™ into a dark glass container.
Storage: Magical Tincture should be stored in a cool dry place (Refrigerate). When properly stored your tincture should keep forever.
When using botanicals such as marijuana please consume responsibly. Be sure to test your batches by consuming a smaller / partial serving. This will help you identify its potency. In addition label your stored Tincture so you will not forget the potency. Keep out of children’s reach at all times.