This Red Velvet Pancakes recipe is your new favorite excuse to eat cake for breakfast (not that you needed one) for a decadent wake and bake. Follow the recipe ingredients and instructions below.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 ½ hours
Serving size: 2 pancakes
Yield: 5 servings
½ cup Magical Butter, melted and divided in half
1 ½ cup buttermilk
1 cup all-purpose flour
⅓ cup organic cane sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon red food color
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1) In a small bowl, combine milk, egg, and butter; whisk thoroughly.
2) In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda and salt; mix well.
3) Add milk mixture, and whisk together just until all of the ingredients are combined, leaving the batter slightly lumpy.
4) Heat your pan over medium heat for 60-90 seconds.
5) Butter the pan, then pour about ¼ cup batter into for each pancake.
6) Cook for about 2 minutes or until edges set up, and the top is bubbly.
7) Carefully flip the pancake, and cook for another 1-2 minutes to cook the pancake through.
8) Repeat with rest of the batter.
9) Dust the pancakes with powdered sugar, and serve with your favorite syrups and toppings.
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! http://youtube.com/herbvideo
For more , visit Herb.co: http://herb.co
Follow HERB on