This recipe for Medicated Herb Stuffed Chicken contains two cannabis-infused ingredients – MagicalButter and Magical Olive Oil.
Click on ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe guide.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Serving size: about ½ breast
Yield: 8-10 servings
● ¼ cup Magical Butter
● ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
● ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
● 4 large chicken breasts
● 4 ounces cream cheese
● 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
● 3 large garlic cloves, minced
● 2 ounces fresh basil, plus 4 large leaves
● 1 lemon, juice and zest
● 1 organic chicken bullion
● ½ cup chicken broth
● Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix the cream cheese, butter, tomatoes, garlic, basil, lemon zest, and chicken bouillon.
3. With a long, thin paring knife, slice a pocket in each chicken breast.
4. Fill each breast evenly, and plug the pocket hole with a large basil leaf.
5. Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high, add the oil, and wait 2 minutes. Then, slowly add the chicken breasts one at a time. Allow 45-60 seconds before adding each successive breast.
6. Sauté the chicken for 3-4 minutes, flip, and cook for them another 3 minutes. Then, bake the pan on the center rack of the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7. Remove the pan from the oven, and let rest for 7-10 minutes before serving your Italian Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Enjoy!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! youtube.com/herbvideo
For more , visit Herb.co: herb.co