Magical Gummies – made from Magical Tinctures – are set to become your new favorite go-to edible!
CLICK ‘SHOW MORE’ FOR RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours
Serving size: 1 gummy (1 tablespoon)
● ¾-1 cup Magical Tincture (to be reduced to MBO in step 4, below)
● 12 ounces (4 packages of 3 ounces each) flavored gelatin of your choice
● 1 cup fruit juice of your choice, chilled
● 2½ ounces (10 envelopes of ¼ ounce each) unflavored gelatin
● ¼ cup (for Step 2) plus 2 tablespoons (for Step 5) honey or agave nectar
● 1 tablespoon Tart & Sour or citric acid powder
● ½ tablespoon flavor extract
1. In a large bowl, whisk all the gelatins and citric acid together.
2. Separately, stir ¼ cup honey or agave together with the chilled fruit juice; then, whisk it into the gelatin until everything is thoroughly combined.
3. Set the gelatin mixture aside to soften, or “bloom”, while you reduce your tincture.
4. In a large, non-stick sauté pan on low heat, reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated, creating concentrated MagicalButterOil (MBO). It should look like molasses.
5. Add flavor extract, 2 tablespoons of honey or agave, and swirl the pan in a circular motion until the MBO mix again resembles molasses; then add the gelatin mixture.
6. Whisk the gelatin mix into the pan with the MBO mix, and begin to simmer the gummy cannfection over medium-low heat.
7. Stir constantly for 7-10 minutes, or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
8. Using a large measuring cup with a pour spout, transfer the mixture into your molds, and refrigerate them for 45-60 minutes.
9. Remove your Magical Gummies from the molds, serve, and enjoy! They’re so tasty and fun…you’ll barely be able to bear it!!
Magical Gummies must be kept refrigerated. In the freezer they will keep for up to a year, in the refrigerator up to 2 months.
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! http://youtube.com/herbvideo
For more , visit Herb.co: http://herb.co
Follow HERB on