This recipe for cannabis-infused Pad Thai noodles with shrimp is authentic and simple enough for any aspiring Thai cook to make. Click Show More for recipe instructions and ingredients.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Serving size: about 1 cup
Yield: 4 servings
8 ounces pad thai noodles
3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
⅓ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon lime zest
1 Serrano or Fresno chili, sliced thin
½ cup Magical Olive Oil, divided
1 cup shallots, sliced thin
2 tablespoons garlic cloves, minced
1 pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
2 large eggs, beaten
4 scallions, sliced thin
– Roasted peanuts
– Chopped Cilantro
– Lime wedges
1) Put the noodles in a large bowl and cover with very hot water. Let soak for about 5 minutes, or until they just soften.
2) Drain the noodles thoroughly, and set aside.
3) In a small bowl, whisk together ¼ cup soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, chilies, lime juice and zest.
4) In a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil and heat for 90 seconds.
5) Add the shallots and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally,
6) Add the shrimp and cook 2 minutes per side.
7) Toss the pad thai noodles in, and cook for about 2 minutes to heat them through.
8) Push the noodles to one side of the pan and place the shrimp on top.
9) In the empty part of the pan add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, add the eggs, scramble and cook for 1 minute.
10) Add the scallions and toss everything together, add the sauce mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes, making sure the noodles are evenly coated.
11) Plate, and top with peanuts, cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! youtube.com/herbvideo
For more , visit Herb.co: herb.co