Chasing the Green Dragon: Making Cannabis Tincture Easy as 1-2-3
Click ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe guide.
CANNABIS Tincture – BASE RECIPE
Cycle time: 4-8 hours
Yield: 2-5 cups
● ¼-1 ounce botanicals per cup*, decarbed
● 2-5 cups Everclear grain alcohol, 151 or 190 proof (or vegetable glycerin)
● CAUTION: MATERIALS ARE HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Could cause injury. Never use an open flame, natural gas or propane burner, or permit smoking around the cooking process.
● Minimum capacity is 2 cups. Maximum capacity is 5 cups.
1. Place the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
2. Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F (if your model’s lowest option is 160°F, use that setting). Then, press the 4 Hours/Tincture or 8 Hours button (8-hour tincture will have a stronger flavor and deeper intensity).
3. After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove cooking glove, and pour the pitcher contents slowly through a Purify filter into a dark glass container.
*For best results, do not pre-grind botanicals. Adjust botanical weight according to personal preference.
Do not add water or lecithin.
Refrigerate or store your Magical Tincture in a cool, dry place. Properly stored, alcohol tinctures may keep indefinitely.
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! http://youtube.com/herbvideo
For more , visit Herb.co: http://herb.co
Follow HERB on