Here’s a recipe to make cannabis-infused super shrimp stir fry using Magical Butter. Click ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe ingredients & cooking instructions.
– Prep time: 10 minutes
– Cook time: 1¼ hours
– Serving size: about ½ cups
– Yield: about 10 servings
For he sauce:
● ½ cup MagicalButter
● 1½ cups soy sauce
● ⅔ cup mango purée
● ⅔ cup lager beer
● 4 scallions, chopped
● 4 garlic cloves, chopped
● 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
● 2 tablespoons honey
● 2 tablespoons ground ginger or chopped crystallized ginger
● 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
● 1 tablespoon corn starch
● 1 teaspoon crushed sriracha red pepper
● Zest of 1 lime
● ½ cup Magical Coconut Oil
● 1 pound jumbo shrimp (U 16/20)
● Stir-fry vegetables (fresh or frozen)
● 1 package rice noodles, cooked
● 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
● 1 onion, chopped
● 1 red bell pepper, chopped
● 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
● Pink Himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
Recipe cooking instructions:
Instructions for the sauce:
1. Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
2. Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
3. When the cycle is completed, empty the pitcher into a container, and set it aside.
Cooking instructions for the Stir-fry:
1. In a large, ungreased, preheated pan over medium-high heat, sear the onion and bell peppers for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add ¼ cup of Magical Coconut Oil and the stir-fry vegetables. Stirring frequently, cook until they’re hot and tender, yet slightly firm. Resist any tendency to overcook.
3.Salt and pepper to taste, and give the veggies a final stir. Transfer them to a container, and set them aside.
4.Add ¼ cup of Magical Coconut Oil to the hot pan, and arrange the shrimp in a single layer.
5.Sprinkle the shrimp with half of the crushed sriracha, crushed garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook for 3-4 minutes; flip shrimp, and repeat. Transfer them to a container, and set them aside.
6.Return the pan to the cooktop, and add a suitable portion of the sauce for the cooked rice noodles. Cook the sauce until it’s appropriately thickened.
7.Add the noodles, and toss them in the sauce until thoroughly coated. Then, add the vegetables, and stir well. Top the dish with the shrimp, and drizzle with more sauce.
8.Serve and enjoy your Super Shrimp Stir-Fry!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! http://youtube.com/herbvideo
For more , visit Herb.co: http://herb.co
Follow HERB on