Moist and delicious, old-fashioned Sloppy Joe Sliders are a fun and quick easy party food. This recipe is made even better with the base ingredient of infused oil.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: about 15 minutes
Yield: about 20 sliders
½ cup Magical Olive Oil
1 pound 90% lean organic ground beef
½ cup onion, diced
¼ cup celery, diced
¼ cup cubanelle pepper, diced
¼ cup Fresno Chili pepper, minced, seeds and veins removed
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup ketchup
¼ cup Magical Dijon Mustard
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon steak sauce
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon organic potato starch
salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1) In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add the ground beef, onion, and pepper, and cook 10-12 minutes, or until the meat is browned and most of the excess liquid has cooked off.
2) Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Add potato starch, stir thoroughly, then add the rest of the ingredients, stir, reduce heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Take a 12 pack of Hawaiian Rolls, and cut in half from top to bottom, and separate.Scoop the Sloppy Joey mixture onto the bottom, and place the top on.
5) Scoop the Sloppy Joey mixture onto the bottom, and place the top on.
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! youtube.com/herbvideo
For more , visit Herb.co: herb.co