Cook up some steaming bowls of chili, find a couch and enjoy. Click ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe ingredients and cooking instructions.
Chili Recipe Ingredients:
– ½ cup (1 stick) MagicalButter, plus 2 tablespoons
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 cup ground sausage
– 1 cup hot water
– 8 ounces tomato paste
– 8 ounces tomato sauce
– 1 onion, chopped
– ⅔ cup chili powder
– ½ cup medium salsa
– ¼ cup garlic, diced
– 2 tablespoons hot red pepper
– 1 tablespoon cumin
– 1 teaspoon paprika
Chili cooking instructions:
1) In a large pot over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of MagicalButter.
2) Add the onion and garlic, stir well, and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Add the ground beef and sausage. Gently chop and stir constantly while cooking until the meat is browned.
4) Add all the spices, tomato paste, salsa, and hot water, and stir.
5) Add the ½ cup (stick) of MagicalButter. Allow to boil. Cook for 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
6) Serve and enjoy your Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili with cheddar cheese, over hot dogs, or straight from the pot!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! http://youtube.com/herbvideo
For more , visit Herb.co: http://herb.co
Follow HERB on