Blend the best parts of an Italian meal with this easy, cheesy Chicken Parm Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe that combines saucy chicken Parmesan and buttery garlic bread.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Serving size: 1 slice
Yield: 10 servings
Ingredients for the sauce.
½ cup Magical Olive Oil
½ cup Magical Butter, melted
28 ounce can San Marzano tomatoes, whole
6 ounces organic tomato paste¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 large chicken breast, cut into strips, breaded, and cooked
1 large loaf Italian bread
¼ cup Romano cheese, grated
1 tablespoon garlic chives, finely chopped
1) Preheat your oven to 350F.
2) Place the olive oil, tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head
3) Once this short cycle is finished, you’re ready to use your sauce.
4) In a small bowl, add the butter, Romano cheese, and garlic chives, and mix thoroughly.
5) Cut the top of the loaf of bread and hollow out the middle. Brush half of the butter mixture into the bottom half of the loaf.
6) Brush half of the butter mixture into the bottom half of the loaf.
7) Add 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over the buttered bottom, then add the chicken strips, ½ cup of tomato sauce, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, then put the top of the loaf back on.
8) Brush the rest of the butter mixture then cover with the last cup of mozzarella cheese.
9) Place in the middle of your oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the top cheese is a Delicious Golden Bubbly Brown.
10) Remove from the oven, cut and serve.
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB! http://youtube.com/herbvideo
For more, visit Herb.co: http://herb.co
Follow HERB on